Saturday, December 6, 2008

Bingo, bangle, bungle, I'm so happy in the jungle, I refuse to go...

Okay, the title has nothing to do with this post, really. I just have that song from Fallout 3 stuck in my head.

Anyways, the story has been updated. These last two weeks were weird due to holidays, birthdays, inescapable events, illness, and general female wackiness. I keep reminding myself that I'm doing this for free, but I want everyone to know that I really do try to keep up with my schedule. I'm starting to think I'm going to have to make a routine of it, versus just writing whenever it strikes me.

I started a new digital drawing (separate from the last one I mentioned...I did mention it right?) It's a lot more cartoony than some of my other works, but I mean to clean up the lines on this and color it in full.



Some proportions are off. Like Elmiryn's right arm, but I'll fix that.

And tomorrow's my birthday. I turn 20. Yes, I'm an old, old hag.

No comments: