Monday, October 13, 2008

First chapter edits and Inspiring tunes

Did some edits to the first chapter (hey--it IS the most important chapter) and I think I managed to clear up a lot of the muck. It probably still isn't perfect, but IMO it is more streamlined. I haven't started on the new chapter yet, but as always it is bounding about in my head quite eagerly!

Continued work for the project with my friend. Might post some previews of some of the work I did.

Bought a "Best Of" Siouxsie and the Banshees CD. I usually detest those sorts of things, but this band has become a rare delicacy in my area so I said, "What the hell." This song 'Peek-A-Boo' is curious but catchy. I'll be playing this over and over whilst writing the next chapter:

Peek-A-Boo - Siouxsie And The Banshees

Along with Puddle of Mudd's 'Psycho'. I don't normally listen to them, they are a little too common for me, but this one track was really infectious too. Something about it always makes me think of Elmiryn.

Psycho - Puddle Of Mudd

No comments: