Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Possible Project and the End to the Busiest Damn Weekend Since Highschool Graduation

How's that for a title?

No, no ladies n' germs, I haven't forgotten the story. I just haven't had a proper chance to work on it. The written pages still aren't typed up, but more ideas keep popping into my head--unrealized sentences, touching images, and humurous jokes galore. If not tonight, then tomorrow I'll try and work on the next installment.

Working up plans for a possible project, yes in relation to my story, that will hopefully serve as a treat for you all as much as it would for me. I'm not going to say much more than that in case this falls through. The friend I'm working with is a very talented guy, and I think you folks should check out some of his other work: http://sakket.deviantart.com/ I'm totally psyched! ^_^

No comments: